1. Occupied Selling: During this process we work with the seller on a room by room basis, including the exterior (if applicable) and provide an on-site assessment checklist. This handy to-do booklet is great for the do-it-yourselfer and works best with our Pre-Photo Prep service (see below) for those all-important online photos.
2. Vacant Selling: On-site visit is required to assess the needs of the property and to take measurements. Part of vacant staging package.
3. Dwelling: For the client who plans on redecorating and needs help with selecting colours, we offer a colour consultation service using Sherwin-Williams®, DULUX®, and Benjamin Moore® paint colours and can pass on our designer discounts. We'll also recommend window coverings, flooring, countertops, etc. for those renovation jobs, as well as provide shopping assistance (including our designer discounts) for furniture and accessories.
4. NEW REMOTE Consultation: This is the perfect "Social Distancing" alternative!
Requirements: Room photos (we'll discuss), internet connection, your email address, and Zoom.us, FaceTime, Skype or a similar video platform.
It's also a great option for long distance advise.
Consultations cost $300 (based on 2 hrs)†
Occupied Home Staging / Redesign
This service starts with the seller's existing furnishings and decor. After decluttering, de-personalizing, and all cleaning have been done, we'll come in, reorganize and restyle the elements throughout your home, creating the best traffic-flow. For this reason, excess furniture removal/storage* may be necessary. At times, a redesign can include personal shopping for appropriate pieces** to give your home that current look (which today's buyers expect to see). In just a few hours, your property should be ready for the real estate market and online photos. Partnered with our Pre-Photo Prep service (when the photography takes place on a different day) will sell your home that much quicker.
May include accessory package rentals*
Vacant Home Staging
We recommend fully furnishing and accessorizing a minimum of 5 rooms (example: living room, dining room, primary bedroom, kitchen, family room). This service includes: optimal design work, sourcing of furniture and accessories, selecting appropriate decor, packing, delivery, set-up, staging, de-staging, and removal. The result invites potential buyers to imagine their own furniture placement possibilities and to drive traffic to your home.
Cost varies based on number of rooms staged, rentals, and budget
Pre-Photo Prep / Realtor Package
This process, in addition to our Consultation for Occupied Homes, will give your listing professional looking photos for that all-important online presence. The internet is where home buyers shop for (and judge) properties, based on the photos that they see. Before your photographer arrives, we'll return to the property and make all the necessary styling changes/adjustments in order to showcase your home to perfection and to woo those buyers to your listing!
Optional: Enhance your photos with Groovy Chick Redesign and Home Staging accessory package rentals*
*rented by homeowner **purchased by homeowner ***rental items quoted separately †25 km radius of Ajax core
Groovy Chick Redesign and Home Staging services will showcase your property and give your listing attractively staged web photos while reducing your home's time on the market.
We want to create that WOW-factor!
Remember : Less time on the market = more money in your pocket!
Please see statistics report on 'Contact' page for details.
10 Tips for the home's exterior
It's so important to make a good first impression! You'll want the potential buyer(s) to feel as welcome outside your home as in. Here are some ways to refresh the exterior before a showing:
- Resurface driveway (if required)
- Cut/weed/water the lawn
- Clean off front porch including cobwebs
- Wash windows, screen or storm door
- Paint/repair any trimwork, fences, etc.
- Move recycle/garbage bins out of sight
- Put away bikes, garden hoses, tired old-looking patio furniture
- Plant flowers and trim hedges
- Paint front and garage doors
- Shovel/salt driveway and walkway
when you combine our
2 hr Consultation with
Customer Follow-up and our
Pre-Photo Prep service
Barbara Corcoran - TV personality on Shark Tank,
real estate investor, and consultant